Marketing Podcast with Clare Price
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Clare Price. Clare is the President and CEO of Octain Growth Systems, the systems, process, and tools company that helps you take control of your marketing through smart execution. She’s also the author of a book — Smart Marketing Execution: How To Accelerate Profitability, Performance, And Productivity
Questions I ask Clare Price:
- [1:26] What is your backstory and entrepreneurial journey?
- [3:43] How do you differentiate between a tactic and what you’re calling strategy?
- [4:41] What have you found are some of the biggest growth killers, particularly for small businesses?
- [7:15] How do you manage the fact that somebody is hiring you to do marketing, but you can’t really do marketing if you don’t get into every aspect of their business?
- [10:20] How do you differentiate between execution and planning?
- [12:00] How do you help somebody prioritize what’s on the roadmap?
- [12:52] How do you help somebody understand the importance of brand development?
- [15:17] How do you help folks not just clarify a message, but clarify a message that matters and that differentiates them?
- [17:40] Let’s talk about expansion – how do you help people hone in on smart ways to grow?
- [20:30] Where can people connect with you, find out more about your work and get a copy of your book?
More About Clare Price:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.