In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show, and I’m gonna talk about a new tool that we’ve created, the marketing gap analysis. This guide will help you understand the complex world of marketing and create a roadmap for success by improving your marketing strategies.
The marketing gap analysis is used to assess where a business is currently and where they want to be in the future. The focus of this tool is to identify gaps in various marketing areas that often relate to a lack of vision or strategy for marketing, and the overall goal is to help businesses by analyzing these key areas and working on closing those gaps to build momentum and eliminate chaos in your marketing efforts.
Topics I Cover:
- [01:31] The idea behind a gap analysis.
- [02:50] The areas of the gap analysis. Number 1: vision and objectives.
- [03:41] Number 2: Revenue and profit.
- [04:07] Number 3: Ideal client.
- [04:48] Number 4: Core message.
- [06:41] Number 5: Understand the extent of the customer journey.
- [07:25] Number 6: Understand what your competitors are.
- [08:19] Number 7: Content marketing.
- [08:52] Number 8: Sales funnel.
- [09:32] Number 9: Key performance indicators.
More About The Agency Certification Intensive Training:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration to grow a business.