Let’s not mince words. Tracking social media data can be a pain.
Between native social dashboards on the individual networks themselves, and the fact that each network measures different KPIs, a digital marketer or social media manager can spend hours trying to track and measure their impact on social media.
Luckily, solutions like Oktopost, which bring your social data under one, unified roof, exist to make it easier for you. As an official LinkedIn Marketing Partner, Oktopost is dedicated to providing the best data and reporting tools to help you succeed on this key B2B social network.
And it just got even better.
We’re pleased to announce LinkedIn Page Statistics, a new feature that affords you even better company page insights. Now, within Oktopost, you’ll be able to better understand the different demographics that go into your corporate page audience, and what kinds of content best resonate with them.
No more Alt+Tab! Understanding your LinkedIn audience from one place
Now, in Oktopost’s Social BI, you’ll have access to company page insights. You’ll be able to simply create a report to pull data on followers and visitors of your LinkedIn company page, as well as the demographics of that audience.
You won’t have to navigate back and forth between LinkedIn metrics and Oktopost to get a full picture – it’s all within the app and at your fingertips.
What you’ll be able to report on:
- Seniority: The seniority of an audience member in their company.
- Country: The country your audience connects from.
- Function: The job function your audience performs.
- Industry: The industries your audience works in.
- Region: Specific regions where your audience resides.
- Number of Employees: The number of employees where your audience works.
- Device: The devices your audience uses to browse your page.
- Page type: The tabs of your company page your audience navigates to.
On-page LinkedIn insights in your exportable Social BI reports
In the B2B space, getting these insights will help you put a real face to your customer. With this information, you’ll be able to better understand your LinkedIn audience and deliver the content that they best respond to.
Going further than demographics, you’ll also get follower and viewer metrics in your Oktopost app as well:
- Followers: How many followers you have on your company page at any given time.
- Page views: How many overall page views you have in a given time period.
- Unique page views: How many individual page views you have.
- Mobile page views: How many page views came from mobile.
- Desktop page views: How many page views came from desktop.
On a reporting side, being able to create and export these reports in Social BI will help you see the tangible benefits your social strategy drives on LinkedIn. Not only will you be able to build your own reports, but you can also schedule them in advance so you know you’ll always be tracking on a rolling basis.
You’ll also be able to see where there’s room for improvement on your corporate LinkedIn account, and easily identify the opportunities for growth.
What will you do with better LinkedIn Page metrics?
Figuring out what works best for your audience in B2B marketing can be tricky – but great metrics makes the game a lot easier. Oktopost, as always, is dedicated to making a B2B marketer and social media manager’s life easier by offering more accessibility to that critical data.
What do you think of our latest update? How do you plan on using LinkedIn Page metrics?
As always, let us know what you think!