Jun 08 2023
Members of our All Access Pass get the first look at the latest digital marketing news updates each month. We cover what matters to marketers during a live, interactive session and answer questions. We spend hours combing industry news sites looking for the most critical updates, so you don’t have to!
Ready for the hottest Digital News Updates for June 2023? Learn how Meta expands AI, TikTok hosts free small business trainings and more.
Facebook News Updates
Instagram News Updates
- Code Name Barcelona – The rumored integration that is similar to Twitter, code name “Barcelona,” has a new icon that leaked this week. Stay tuned for more information.
- AI Agent Bots Are Coming to Instagram – Agent Bots are in beta form currently but will be a fun way to make your chat experience more engaging.
- Instagram Rankings Explained – Just launched, learn the core elements on how you can optimize your content and rank higher.
Twitter News Updates
LinkedIn News Updates
YouTube News Updates
- Say Goodbye To Stories – As of June 2023, Stories will be gone from YouTube. You can post similar content as Shorts.
TikTok News Updates
- TikTok Vs. Instagram – A new study takes a deep dive into performance comparisons between TikTok, Reels, and Shorts. The big takeaway is that Reels are catching up to TikTok in engagement and views, but TikTok is still outperforming.
Digital Marketing News Updates
Read some more of our recent posts