Dec 09 2022
Members of our All Access Pass and Digital Marketing Insiders get the first look at the latest digital marketing news updates each month. During a live, interactive session, we cover what matters to marketers and answer questions. We spend hours combing industry news sites looking for the most important updates, so you don’t have to!
Facebook News Updates
Instagram News Updates
- Instagram Adds BeReal Features – Instagram added the front/back camera earlier in the year, but they are now testing more BeReal features. Look for these coming to Instagram soon. This update also shows the platform’s interest in posting authentic content.
- Instagram Shares Trend Report – This report shows what GenZ is up to. If you market to younger audiences, check out the trends to integrate into your 2023 plans.
- Instagram Lets You Add Music to Still Images – Cool, right?
- Instagram Updates Web Interface – This will take advantage of bigger screens and provide a better overall experience.
Twitter News Updates
LinkedIn News Updates
- LinkedIn Pages Updates – LinkedIn launched a number of updates to increase the value of Pages. First, you can now feature your newsletter more prominently on your Page and publish recurring articles. Second, product listings are now searchable and have the ability to highlight features. Third, Pages have updated competitor analytics with even more information.
- LinkedIn is Rolling out Scheduling – Users are currently seeing this in Android apps and web. While it is currently limited, expect to see more accounts and channels added. As with most LinkedIn rollouts, users don’t all have access to this feature yet.
- LinkedIn Adds Creator Analytics – This gives creators more data, including follower growth and post stats. It can also be exported to easily view.
- LinkedIn Created a New Ads Guide – This streamlines the ability for advertisers to understand their options and plan campaigns. If you are new to LinkedIn ads, check this out!
- LinkedIn Rolls Out Filtered Inbox – This should get more spam out of your inbox. Personally, I haven’t seen the impact yet, but maybe as it rolls out and optimizes, it will get better.
- LinkedIn Shares Guide on How to Improve Content Performance – Creativity is vital – even in B2B. Check out this guide to take your creative to the next level.
YouTube + Google News Update
Digital Marketing News Updates
Read some more of our recent posts